Friday, March 27, 2009

A few weeks of my life.. in a jist

Over the last few weeks, I have been going kind of crazy..

However, people who know me, tell me I am the most well-balanced madman they have ever found. I can already hear a few sniggers from the readers. 

From my dogs being ill, to my trip to Mumbai, to coming back and meeting my school friend after two years- that too at the hospital where his mum is admitted!- it has been a long journey!

Over the last few months, I have made some amazing friends, and I thank the One above for making me realise that staying in touch is all within the soul, and not without. It is not for show, it is to be felt at times of need.

Thank you Midhun, for making my Mumbai trip absolutely amazing. Thank you Rohit- without you I would not have made it to Mumbai. Thank you Ryan- your advice stood me in good stead.
Thank you Satya- it was touching! Thank you Baba- I wouldn't have missed the parrot's nest for the world:-). Thank you all those who have supported me in my efforts from Kolkata itself.... without your encouragement, I don't think I had enough gumption to make it through the train journey of two nights!

No comments: